Tuesday 6 September 2011

Garmin Accessories - garmin accessories, garmin nuvi


Our original car charger for our Garmin GPS was damaged and we needed a replacement quickly. I found this item on Amazon, and ordered it on Tue., June 23. Amazon sent me an email saying this item would arrive after June 29! The well-packaged charger was at my home shipped by USPS, 11:30 am on Thu., June 25, less then 48 hours after I ordered it. The company is on the west coast; I am on the east coast. This company gets 5 stars for super fast service. And yes, the charger has been working perfectly. Thank you!



Update: Nov.25, 2009 -- Still working very well.



UPDATE: May 5, 2010 -- No problems. Still works very well.



Update: Nov.22-10 -- Still working perfectly fine.



UPDATE; May 21, 2011 -- Still works perfectly. Garmin Nuvi Charger City Car Charger Power Adapter Cord

I purchased the Garmin Nuvi car charger/power adapter via Amazon, from Charger City, in April 2010. Please note, the device was not manufactured by Garmin, but allegedly designed to work with a Garmin product. It arrived promptly, but didn't work. It was not functional right out of the box. However, I have to give kudos to the customer service dept. They were polite (via email), promptly refunded my purchase price, and arranged for me to return the defective item at no cost to me.

This Garmin charger NEVER WORKED! Waste of Money, stay AWAY...! Don't get carried away by the looks and the price. I read some bad reviews about it but still ordered it considering the price, my mistake :-(



BC - Garmin Accessories - Garmin Nuvi 350 - Garmin Nuvi'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information