Wednesday 7 September 2011

Highly Recommended


I one two of these watches, one in the black face, one with the blue face. You cannot go wrong with this watch!! It is fabulous! The gold on the bracelet is very bright. There is a high quality look and feel to the watch. The attention to detail is superb! You will kick yourself for not getting this watch if you are at all interested in it! The picture simply does not do it justice! Victorinox Swiss Army Men's 241170 Chrono Classic Black Dial Watch

I have collected watches for a while now, and I am very happy with this purchase. When I first started collecting, Swiss Army watches were a lower end watch. Nice, but inexpensive. Then they made the push into higher quality, more expensive watches, and I was always a little prejudiced against them. But this is a well made watch. Even the box it came with is a nicer one, with a comprehensive manual, too. The fit and finish is top notch, and the clasp is really well made. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to anyone who likes the styling of this particular model.

I'm thoroughly pleased with my Swiss Army Chrono watch, great price. I use it every day but it also looks classy enough for dress wear. The numbers, hands, dials and writing on the watch are easily visible. The black face and two-tone watch band make the watch's appearance rather classy. It is very durable and tells great time. The clasp on the watch band is very easy to secure and stands up well with much usage. It was delivered in great time, nicely packaged and in brand new condition.

Recommended. No too big and not flashy at all. I personally think that the wrist band is not very comfortable, but after wearing it a few times, I think I got used to it. Very solid, a very nice watch.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information