Saturday 10 September 2011

Italian Import Suit - suits, darya trading


This suit is phenomenal! Has a modern styling with ticket pocket and pick stitching and is incredibly soft to the touch. Do not be skeptical about this inexpensive purchase because DARYA Trading is absolutely legit. Excellent service, superior suits, inexpensive pricing, and expedited shipping...what more could you want?! Gino Valentino Made in Italy Wool / Silk Mens Suit 150's Hand Made 2 Button Canvas Front Jacket with Hand Pick Stitching Flat Front Pants Custom Working Buttonholes Business Suit Charcoal Gray Pinstripe (40 Regular)

I was very skeptical of all the good reviews I was reading, both about the quality of the suits and the legitimacy of the seller, but it's true. The suit is very nicely made and the seller was great to work with. This is one of two suits I bought and I couldn't ask for more. There was a slight defect on the pick stitching on the lapel but my tailor was able to fix it and Darya reimbursed me for the cost, no problem. BTW, I did some research into the ticket pocket and while it's uncommon right now, it's coming back into style and is more a feature of bespoke suits. For the money this is one of the all-time great values. - High Quality Suit - Darya Trading - Suits - Great Value'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information