Saturday 3 September 2011

makeup remover - makeup remover


Like the product, don't love it. This is the first lotion remover I've tried, and I think I'm partial to a liquid. It removes most of my waterproof mascara, but there's a bit more residue than I'm used to. What I do like is that it's very gentle--no stinging. Definitely recommend following the direction that you use a damp cotton ball to apply. Using a dry one just doesn't cut it! Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion

I've used this product for a few years now and it never disappoints. It goes on smoothly and I never have to worry about it getting in my eyes since it seems to be safe and so gentle. You don't need too much to do the job of taking off your makeup and it leaves a nice soft feeling when you are done. I won't use any other product. For the money and softness, it is well worth every penny.

The eye makeup remover is gentle but effective. I use it in the shower. It is lotion-y, so you can massage it over your eyes. I wish it came in a larger volume even though a little bit of it goes a long way.

Wish they'd take down that $.0l price down. I was so stupid I thought it was $01 Cent. I purchased 2 bottles and they charged me $5.00 for each bottle for Shipping/Handling. Cost for two bottles of Avon eye makeup remover $10.02.



Good stuff one or two sweeps and the mascara and eye makeup is gonezo.

It was getting hard to find my previous favorite mascara remover, and most of them don't work well, or they create a "film" on my eyes. This works VERY WELL and does NOT get that film in my eyes. I will certainly recommend it and buy again. I use waterproof mascaras, and they are usually harder to remove, but it is no problem for this. It only takes a tiny bit, and I don't have to rub hard. This is my new favorite mascara remover! - Makeup Remover'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information