Sunday 18 September 2011

Printer Accessories - printing, epson


I have used the whole line of Epson Premium papers and the Luster finish is my favorite. Using an Epson 1270 for years I was able to create high quality prints reliably and repeatedly. I recently upgraded to an Epson R1800, the print quality is now identical to conventional photo prints. Actually, since I hated darkroom dodging and burning sessions, my digital prints are vastly improved over their conventional counterparts due to the ease with witch proofs can be made. With the new R1800 prints come out instantly dry and beautiful.



This is the paper that allows you to have a true home print lab.



Price is the only drawback. (Sheets are cheaper than rolls.) Epson S041407 Premium Luster Photo Paper 13 X 19 (50-Sheet)

Best paper I have ever used and I've used them all! Works great on an HP 7760 printer and gives a clean, crystalline-like finish. Very professional appearing images and black area won't stick to glass frames like some other papers do. Worth the extra cost as quality is the best.

Having used just about every paper available from Epson for the Stylus1280 including the Velvet Fine Art,

I'd have to say this one is the best.

Just using the supplied profile (Premium Glossy Photo Paper - on the 1280) the results were very good.



Any other paper, results were okay but bettered with custom profiles.

This will now be my standard photo paper on the 1280 and future epson printers.

I do large format prints for friends , family, of my best stuff, and this paper is excellent. I like the fact that it isn't a high gloss paper; somewhere in between gloss and matte. I use an Epson printer so the prints are superb. I would expect as much on any decent printer.

Epson S041407 Premium Luster Photo Paper 13 X 19 (50-Sheet) This is a superb paper which presents excellent color density without loss of image detail, while avoiding the sometimes distracting reflections of glossy paper.

This paper in combination with an Omni Page monitor calibrator, PhotoShop, and an Epson R1800 produces the best (sharpest and most colorful) photographs I have ever seen. It is definately worth the price. I am rather rural, so I have to order ink and paper through Amazon, but I would have to order it in any case. Through Amazon, I always get both ink and paper in reasonable time.

Epson Ultra Premium Luster photo paper is beyond excellent... but please verify what size you are buying!! The "Model Number" and Manufacturers "Part Number" do not match. The photo in the listing shows a 50 sheet box of 13" x 19" inch paper... yet the manufactures part number is actually for a 50 sheet box of 11.7" by 16.5" paper. Just a word to the wise. I'm sure that the manufactures part number is just a typo... and sure that this really is the 13 x 19 paper.

I have done digital photography for many years now.

I have always had Epson printers, 1270 in the year 2000, R-2400 later, then 3880 in the past year, all of which have been just terrific!

Have tried many papers, but for sales, reliability, consistency and just the finest found, Epson Premium Luster Photo paper and Semigloss have always played the major role in my purchases.

They are just right- affordable, tried and true.

BLB - Printing - Photo Paper - Paper - Epson'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information