Thursday 22 September 2011

Roadtrip Grill Cover - roadtrip grill cover, coleman


This is a very heavy duty cover. It is made to fit the largest RoadTrip model (Pro). I have the LXE model which is smaller, but the cover fits nicely and does not seem too large. It stays in place even in high wind conditions. The cover is easy to get off and on. Coleman RoadTrip Grill Cover

heavy weight cover but I wish it were a zipper type bag instead since we store our grill in our trailer and use it for camping-this cover really does not get used the way it would if it were a zipper style carry bag for that reason and because we keep our "kitchen" under cover when camping any way. If you use your grill on your deck or store it outdoors all the time this would work perfectly. If you are using this grill as a "take along" item only then you can do without it.

I was curious to see how cheezy this cover would be after looking at the ones in the store and to my big surprise, this thing is super-thick, durable, and heavy! This will protect your WHOLE grill all the way to the floor! I live in Florida and get massive storms with massive winds and let me tell you this cover doesn't move! It is super thick to protect it pretty much from limbs or small items dropping on it, it's heavy too so the wind doesn't kick it up and blow it all over, in fact it doesn't even really move. I also love how the materials they use are super durable. I am really happy with this product and would gladly recommend this for anyone with the RoadTrip Grill and to top it off the price is worth the product!

Well made cover, made of heavy material. I keep my Coleman Roadtrip Grill on my apartment balcony and wanted something that would not be flimsey. This met my expectations. Also has velcro straps that help make a tighter fit. Worth the $30.

A very well made grill cover that fits our unit just

fine. It did blow off our outdoor grill when the wind got up to 25 miles per hour.So i put a bungee

cord around the cover near the bottom,and now it stays on when the wind blows.

I am very happy with this grill cover. It is much heavier than I anticipated. We use our grill on a 2nd story apartment deck and sometimes it can get pretty windy. It is very heavy and very strong. I thought maybe the price was too high until i received the product and now think it is an excellent price. - Coleman - Accessories - Roadtrip Grill Cover - Grill'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information