Monday 5 September 2011

Yoga Towel - yoga, yoga towel


After purchasing the Aurorae yoga mat and rosin bag, I thought I'd try the yoga towel as well. It's terrific! It keeps my mat nice and dry during my work out and along with the rosin bag, my slipping problem is now non-existent. You guys are the best!! Can't wait to see what other products you come out with. Aurorae Yoga 100% Terry Cloth Cotton Sport Sweat Towel. Absorbs perspiration and helps stop slipping on your Yoga Mat.

A good Yoga towel is small enough provide padding or a clean spot without being thick enough to affect the practitioner's balance.



It should also be long enough to be rolled and wrapped around the neck if needed to cushion a neck being bent back.



It must also be absorbent.



The Yoga 100% Cotton Sweat Towel by Aurorae does all of this for me.

Once again, I am really pleased with Aurorae's products. I used this towel together with the Rosin Bag on my Aurorae mat. This is a really nice sized towel and soft enough to rest under my forehead. I use it folded up to help with some poses, as well. Use it with the Rosin Bag and you will not slip at all!

This towel is a nice looking towel that can be used to wipe off any sweat from your body or towel during your yoga practice or even while working out. I love the company so I thought I'd support them by getting the towel. Once again, a home run. Can't wait to see what they come out with next.

I tend to sweat before the class has even started. Imagine what it's like once I'm a few stretches in. This towel

is a life saver, both literally and mentally. Now I can easily mop the floor around my yoga mat from the amount

of sweat I get everywhere! Thanks Aurorae!

This towel is hands-down the best towel my skin has touched. It's plush, soft, luxurious, and does an excellent job of wiping sweat! I love it. In fact, I'd love to have several of these towels. I think if you have a family member of friend interested in their health, this would make a perfect gift (or part of a gift pack with Aurorae Yoga's other products) for a birthday, anniversary, or holiday.

I have used this towel for at least a ten yoga sessions. It is a quality item. I am not convinced that there is anything special about it. I prefer a cotton dust cloth to this item. If you are into 'cool' buy several because it is nice and the stitch work is great. If you can wipe your head with a hand towel or dust cloth, forget about and move on. - Yoga Towel - Yoga - Sport Towel - Yoga Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information